Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Trip

I am so ridiculously excited for Thanksgiving this year!
 
Really.  I could just bust!
 
 
See, I'm not cooking this year, we aren't staying home, we're taking advantage of the 4 day break from my job and going on a little vacation.
 
 
To see my beautiful cousin Becky and her family in Eastern PA.
 
Yes! Yes! Yes!
 
Becky is the sweet soul behind Hospitality Lane.
 
 
She is a huge supporter of my little blog, did my first giveaway.
 
Her shop, Good Neighbors Candle Company has the most wonderful soy candles.  I'm testing a wood wick for her right now so my house always smells like hot chocolate (her hot chocolate candles are my favorite!)
 
So tomorrow after work Mr. T and I are packing up and driving away.
 
This visit is special in a lot of ways because not only will I be visiting Becky and her family, but I'm also going to get to meet the lovely Mrs. Rabe from Creekside Cottage 
 
Mrs. Rabe is another huge supporter of my blog habit by leaving the most encouraging and wonderful comments.
 
Meeting new people and creating new relationship is such a great perk of having this little chunk of blogosphere.
 
Oh, another reason?
 
Hmmm...
 
Well....
 
That's easy.  This is also a wonderful break for Mr. T and I.  Next week is our 10th wedding anniversary so this weekend is our little trip to celebrate that, to step away from the crazy day to day moments that make up our normal life and simply bask in the love and fellowship of family.
 
After all, isn't that what the Holidays are all about?
 
What are your plans?

6 comments:

  1. Every time I think about the fact that you are coming I get so happy. It makes the hard work this week easier.....knowing that in a few days we will be celebrating and enjoying our Thanksgiving meal together...Oh! And then the shopping. I can't wait to take you to special little shops. :-)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm all for meeting other bloggers! Good for you!! Have a great time girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited to meet you, finally!

    See you soon!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with all of your visits! Sounds like an awesome trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe trip guys!! Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to meet other bloggers. Happy Anniversary - you are still newly-weds to us. We are celebrating our 32-year anniversary today.

    ReplyDelete

Comments = smiles.... smiles are the best