Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I just checked my weather app, and according to it we are hovering at a whopping 7 degrees!
 
7!
 
With the windchill it's -7!
 
Brrrr.
 
I'm freezing to death, slowly, in my own house.
 
Our small baseboard heaters aren't doing a whole heck of a lot against that kind of cold.
 
There has been a lot of snuggling, a lot of puppy cuddles and a lot of soup being eaten.
 
However, not a lot of crafting.  Apparently I don't like to create when it is below freezing.
 
Good to know!
 
So I'm going to go and shiver under three layers of blankets and comforters and dream of warmer days.
 
I'll be back Friday with a product review.


2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor poor thing. If it makes you feel any better, it's a balmy -28C (-18F) here. And it feels like -40! I'm sitting at my desk at work in my winter parka~ Do you feel sorry for me yet???? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments = smiles.... smiles are the best